Terms & Conditions
Information for the use of the Internet Portal ("Portal") established by the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group according to Art 30 (5) Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/389
- On behalf of the banks being member of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group (altogether:“RBG”) Raiffeisen e-force GmbH, Friedrich-Wilhelm-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien (“Portal Operator”) operates the Portal for the purposes of Art 30 Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2018/389 (“Regulation”).
- Full documentation of the technical specification (“Specification”) of all interfaces operated by RBG for the purposes of Art 30 of the Regulation (altogether: “RBG Interface”) is made available upon request and free of charge to payment initiation service providers, account information service providers, payment service providers issuing card-based payment instruments and payment service providers that have applied to their competent authorities for the relevant authorization after their registration in the Portal (altogether: “registered TPP”). A summary of the Specification is publicly available on the website developer.raiffeisen.at.
- Registered TPP may use the testing environment provided in the Portal (“Testing Environment”) for testing the connectivity and functionality of their software and applications towards RBG Interface to the extent required by Art 30 (5) of the Regulation. Such testing activities shall neither include direct nor indirect personal data nor any data of real transactions or accounts.
- Except for emergency situations registered TPP will be informed about any change to the Specification and in the Testing Environment in advance as soon as possible and not less than 3 months before the change is implemented. In emergency situations this information will be provided as soon as feasible prior to or after implementation of the change.
- Access to the Portal and usage of the Testing Environment may be restricted for the time needed for maintenance work. If possible, such restriction will be made known to registered TPP in advance through an announcement in the Portal.
- The Portal Operator may terminate a registered TPP’s access to the Portal if its activities in the Portal and the Testing Environment seriously endangers security and continuity of services provided in the Portal or availability of these services for other registered TPP.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Portal Operator is not responsible for damage suffered by a registered TPP on the occasion of the access to the Portal or due to the use of the testing environment.
- The identification credentials assigned to a registered TPP during its registration for access to the Portal must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
- Information provided by the registered TPP for its registration will be processed by the Portal Operator for verifying the registered TPP registration and permission to use the Portal, tracking the use of the Portal to ensure the security and continuity of services provided therein and contacting the registered TPP with the information about the Portal and available services (eg. new services, customer experience and satisfaction, or planned availability restrictions). Additional information on data protection issues are available on the website developer.raiffeisen.at.